Remembering Ireland 1916
CJ Fallon is delighted to introduce Remembering Ireland 1916, a commemorative book for primary school students based on the events of the 1916 Easter Rising. It is an engaging 40 page, eight-unit book written by experienced primary school teachers.
Two books are available – one for 3rd and 4th Class and one for 5th and 6th Class.
Remembering Ireland 1916 supports the Ireland 2016 Centenary Programme and the themes covered include:
- Key people and key events of Easter Week, 1916
- The Proclamation
- Our National Flag
- Women and Children in 1916
- Fascinating facts and evidence from 1916.
Remembering Ireland 1916 offers:
- Schools a well-planned and structured programme to celebrate 1916
- Teachers a comprehensive slide presentation and accompanying notes on all themes
- Students a commemorative treasure of Ireland’s 100-year celebrations of 1916.
CJ Fallon is pleased to present this commemorative publication and accompanying materials as its contribution to the Ireland 2016 Centenary Programme. Arrangements will be in place for classes using the books to have slide presentations and accompanying notes available to them.
These titles, in collaboration with COGG, have also been made available ‘as Gaeilge’. To find out more information on these, simply click here.
Special Price for Schools: €2·50 (excluding postage)
To order, please contact CJ Fallon at: email@example.com or 01 616 6490 for more details. Alternatively, you can download an order form from here, or purchase online from the Celtic Press Store by clicking here.