Cúnamh – Gnáthleibhéal
Cúnamh (Gnáthleibhéal) is a new, comprehensive and student-friendly textbook that prepares Ordinary Level students for all aspects of the new Leaving Certificate Irish course, including both the aural and oral elements. Great care has been taken to keep the language of this book as clear and simple as possible.
- Simplified versions of all prose pieces/extracts on the course, plus the original texts and vocabulary.
- Simplified and original texts of all poems on the course, along with background notes, literary explanations and vocabulary.
- A section that prepares students for the Reading Comprehension element of the exam, which includes complete tests and answering techniques.
- Full-length aural tests, based on the official examination, with an accompanying CD.
- Sample articles, conversations, vocabulary and conversational tasks that thoroughly prepare the student for the oral examination.
- Sample compositions – articles, blogs, stories, email messages, conversations – with important vocabulary explained.
- A comprehensive grammar section with clear explanations of all key points.
- Exercises and tests throughout the book to facilitate learning and revision.
This book prepares students for all aspects of the new Leaving Certificate course – replacing, and improving on, the popular Díograis series.
Author: Diarmaid Ó Tuama