Footsteps in Time (Vol. 1 and 2) Revised Edition
Footsteps in Time Revised Edition is a substantially revised two-volume textbook that covers all aspects of the Junior Certificate History syllabus. It is suitable for both Higher and Ordinary Level students. Recognised as a comprehensive and engaging text, with an excellent selection of questions in each chapter, the two books are sold together as a unit.
This revised edition includes:
- Many new examination questions at Ordinary and Higher Levels up to 2009.
- A revised and even more student-friendly text.
- New sources, visuals and photographs.
- A completely new, attractive and clear design to enhance the learning experience.
- Clear explanations of all key events and concepts.
Revised and updated by Patricia McCarthy.