This book is designed for the Leaving Certificate Ardleibhéal Irish course and prepares students for Question 1 of Paper 1, which deals with the essay.
- This book contains 30 sample essays on topics as diverse as education, politics, immigration, sports, the environment, the Irish language and world problems.
- Many of the sentences and phrases are highlighted in colour to help students to learn them off by heart, as many are interchangeable between essays.
- The first part of the book deals with the fundamentals of essay writing, such as structure, etc.
- Each essay has a foclóir of all the difficult words contained in the essay.
- The book also helps the student prepare for the oral, as it focuses on topics that can come up in the oral examination.
- An easy-to-navigate design and in full colour.
- 156 pages in length.
Author: Diarmaid Ó Tuama