myCJFallonReader Help Page
For information on trialing our eReader (myCJFallonReader) please go to ebooks from CJ Fallon.
Please note that online access is required to validate access, for the first launch of a title. If you are encountering issues it might be necessary to delete and re-install the App. If you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com.
iOS V2·1.1 (iPad) – released May 08 2013
This new version brings a lot of new features, including:
* Access to ‘Demo Books’ for users to trial for free and evaluate the eReader Platform by CJFallon
* An update to Notes facilitating better integration with our backups
* Pull down to refresh your booklist
* Some general bug fixes.
iOS V2·1 (iPad) – released Dec 11 2012
Along with some minor UI fixes and updates, some great new features have been included in this version:
* Notes are backed up securely to the cloud – your notes will never be lost.
* Share/sync notes across multiple devices – access your notes from anywhere.
* Export/share your notes via email.
* Two text sizes available within Notes – making them easier to read.
* Video, images, audio files and web links now available from books within the app.
* Access text only version of a page
iOS V2 (iPad) – released Oct 19 2012
As this is a fundamental update from Version 1+ of the App, please ensure that you logout and log back in to the App, to enable the new features which include embedded multimedia and chapter selection. Alternatively it might be necessary to delete and re-install the App. If you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.