myCJFallonReader – Help Page (Win8)
Please note that online access is required to validate access, for the first launch of a title.
If you are encountering issues it might be necessary to delete and re-install the App. If you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win8 App V1·0 – released September 2013
Delivering our eReader App to Window 8 enabled tablet devices, some great features have been included in this release:
* Contents, allowing you to view and use a predefined listing of ‘jump-to’ pages/sections within a title
* Notes, a powerful note taking feature which is also context sensitive; allowing easy navigation through your created notes
* Export/share your Notes via email
* Two text sizes available within Notes – making them easier to read
* Search, you can now easily search for keywords or phrases in a title
* Video, images, audio files and web links now available from titles within the App. Internet connectivity is required for some links.
You can also…
– access a selection of Demo books that you can test and see all the features of our Digital eBook offering.