A Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level French textbook from a best-selling author. The book consists of very accessible material presented within an easy-to-follow structure. A favourite because the books material is pitched exactly at the students ability/level.
- Includes two CDs with aural material that is linked to the chapters via listening icons.
- Each chapter contains all the key elements of the course, including oral work, aural comprehensions and written expression.
- Important grammar points are explained in each chapter in short, easy-to-understand sections, and key words and phrases are included to improve students’ use of language and to expand their vocabulary.
- A variety of exercises is provided, covering all areas, ensuring that both weaker and stronger students are catered for.
- Considerable cultural information is threaded throughout the book, giving a student a sense of French culture and bringing the language to life.
- A final section, titled Exam Guidelines, offers students valuable tips on how best to approach each of the main parts of the examination.
- Contains a detailed grammar guide, a lexique and a verb table.
- Illustrated and in full colour.
- 320 pages in length.
Author: Mary Meagher