Cúnamh – Ardleibhéal
Cúnamh (Ardleibhéal) is a new, comprehensive and student-friendly textbook that prepares Higher Level students for all aspects of the new Leaving Certificate Irish course, including both the aural and oral elements.
- The original texts of all prose pieces/extracts on the course, as well as simplified versions, plus vocabulary.
- The original texts of all poems on the course, together with background notes, literary explanations and vocabulary.
- A section that prepares students for the Reading Comprehension element of the exam, which includes complete tests with grammar questions in the new style.
- Full-length aural tests, based on the official examination, with an accompanying CD.
- Sample articles, conversations, vocabulary and conversational tasks that thoroughly prepare the student for the oral examination.
- A detailed explanation of essay-writing techniques, as well as sample compositions with important vocabulary explained.
- A comprehensive grammar section, with clear explanations of all key points.
- Exercises and tests throughout to facilitate learning and revision.
- 560 pages in full colour.
This book prepares students for all aspects of the new Leaving Certificate course – replacing, and improving on, the popular Díograis series.
Author: Diarmaid Ó Tuama