Geography in Focus
This is a vibrant new textbook that covers the complete Junior Certificate Geography syllabus. Geography in Focus encourages an enquiry-based approach to learning, while comprehensively covering both higher and ordinary levels.
It includes the following features:
- Up-to-date statistics, graphs, maps and photographs, with material to cover recent events and developments in Geography.
- A range of modern and relevant case studies focusing on specific issues.
- Learning outcomes for each chapter, based on the syllabus guidelines.
- Easy-to-read text geared for Junior Cycle reading levels, including:
Key definitions explained throughout.
Clear links developed between different topics.
Key points summarised at the end of each chapter.
- Well-illustrated graphics to explain geographical ideas.
- Questions on each chapter to review chapter content and to gain examination experience.
- Focus tasks to extend geographical research and knowledge, and to promote group learning.
- Internet links for further study.