Pas de Problème
A French workbook for Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level students. It contains 97 pages of extensive exam practice of both reading comprehensions and written expression. Ideal for Ordinary Level pupils and an excellent accompaniment to Bonne Route.
- The workbook is written to help Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level students to prepare for their French examination. It can be used with Bonne Route or on its own.
- The book allows students plenty of practice on examination-style questions through a variety of reading comprehensions and written exercises.
- Reading comprehension is divided into two sections: those that require answers in English and those that require answers in French.
- Written expression sections helps students to prepare for the written tasks.
- A comprehensive range of exercises on the cloze test, form filling, messages, postcards, diaries and business letters ensures that students are well prepared for the section of the exam in which they appear.
Author: Mary Meagher