myCJFallonReader – Help Page (Android)
Please note that online access is required to validate access, for the first launch of a title.
If you are encountering issues it might be necessary to delete and re-install the App. If you have any further queries, please contact email@example.com.
If you DO NOT have a myCJFallonReader account, go to www.cjf.ie/studentebook and follow the registration process. As part of this process you will be asked to validate your email address, so please ensure that you can access your email. If this email does not arrive into your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder. Then, if your book is not presented on your Booklist screen, when logged in to the app, please go to ‘Settings’, choose ‘Add Title’ and enter the code (revealed by scratching the label, available inside the front cover of your book) into the field presented… your book will then become available to download.
Android V2·1·2 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1) – released September 02 2013
Some minor bugs fixed
Android V2·1·1 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1) – released May 08 2013
Along with some UI fixes and updates, some great new features have been included in this version:
* Notes are backed up securely to the cloud – your Notes will never be lost.
* Share/sync Notes across multiple devices.
* Export/share your Notes via email.
* Two text sizes available within Notes – making them easier to read.
* Video, images, audio files and web links now available from books within the App. Internet connectivity is required for some links.
You can also…
– access a selection of Demo books that you can test and see all the features of our Digital eBook Solution.