Oxford School Atlas (CJ Fallon)
A new atlas for children in Irish Primary Schools with up-to-date mapping of Ireland, Europe and the world.
It includes a specially-commissioned eighteen page section devoted to maps of Ireland, presented in Irish and English on opposite pages:
• counties and towns • provinces • mountains, rivers and lakes • islands, inlets, bays and headlands • composite physical features • Ordnance Survey maps (urban and rural).
Other features include:
- Individual maps of England, Wales, Scotland, European Union, Europe, Spain and Portugal, France and Italy
- Separate political and physical maps of all continents
- Individual maps of Canada and the USA
- Separate sections on atlas literacy and atlas numeracy
- Indexes of place names, up-to-date country statistics and flags of the world.