Let’s Discover! Second Class (Pack)
Let’s Discover! is an engaging, stimulating and interactive SESE programme. It comprises child-centred lessons and colourful activities which follow a clear and consistent layout.
Each strand and strand unit across the History, Geography and Science curricula is covered in a creative, fun and interesting way.
- Equal distribution of lessons across History, Geography and Science and an integrated approach to lessons covered.
- Six lessons per theme, allowing for a spiral approach to the teaching of the SESE curriculum.
- Comprehensive lesson plans and supplementary materials available for each lesson. Editable long and short-term plans are provided.
- Comprehensive bank of interactive resources including videos, animations, slideshows, audio, and games.
- Photocopiable Masters (PCMs) for consolidation and extension activities.
- STEM: Many activities are integrated throughout the programme to engage learners with the skills of the individual curricula, designed to enable the pupils to acts as scientists, geographers and historians.
- A range of assessment tools are in use to accurately evaluate pupil learning.
- A shrink-wrapped Project Copybook for further explorative work.