Let’s Discover! Senior Infants
Let’s Discover! is an engaging, stimulating and interactive SESE programme. It comprises child-centred lessons and colourful activities which follow a clear and consistent layout.
Each strand and strand unit across the History, Geography and Science curricula is covered in a creative, fun and interesting way.
- Integrative and spiral approach to the teaching of the SESE curriculum.
- Equal distribution of lessons across History, Geography and Science.
- Interactive resources, stimulating photos and colourful artwork to engage pupils with different learning styles.
- PCMs for early finishers and extension activities.
- Comprehensive lesson plans and supplementary materials for each lesson.
- Aistear: Ideas included in each lesson for easy integration of SESE vocabulary, concepts and skills into daily play.
- STEM: Integrated activities to engage learners with the skills of the individual curricula, to enable the pupils to acts as scientists, geographers and historians.