Modern Accounting is a dynamic new textbook that incorporates a fresh, interactive approach to the teaching of Leaving Certificate Accounting, for both Higher and Ordinary Levels.
- In contrast to other books, the author separates the theory from the questions. The theory is explored, with examples, in the opening section of each chapter and this is then followed by relevant original questions.
- All elements of the Leaving Certificate Accounting syllabus (Higher and Ordinary Levels) are comprehensively covered.
- Well-structured and attractively designed with the examination in mind.
- Gradual and clear progression to more complex topics.
- Includes original exam-style questions and, as in the state exam papers, the Higher Level questions are denoted in pink while Ordinary Level questions are displayed in blue.
- Student-friendly layout with key information highlighted for easy revision.