Taking Action Now – Revised
Taking Action Now – Revised (incl. Workbook) is designed to prepare Junior Certificate Civic, Social and Political Education (CSPE) students for their exam and beyond.
- The text closely follows the syllabus requirements and has been extensively reviewed by teachers.
- The book is divided into 25 chapters, which are grouped under the seven course concepts: Rights and Responsibilities; Stewardship; Human Dignity; Development; Democracy; Law and Interdependence.
- Laid out in a clear, concise format with easy-to-read text.
- All chapters have an abundance of questions, as well as a wealth of ideas for activities and actions.
- Resource banks, at the end of each chapter, provide students with opportunities to search for further information.
- Case studies throughout provide students with real-life examples.
- Includes clear guidelines on how to prepare action projects and course-work assessments.
- Includes tips for students on how to conduct a survey, contact an organization, write letters, invite a guest speaker, design posters and carry out an interview.
- Free accompanying workbook which features a comprehensive selection of exercises and previous examination questions.
- 176 pages in full colour.